What is your returns policy?
– All returns must be within 14 days of delivery, you need to contact us immediately to arrange for a product’s return.
– After careful inspection and testing of functions, preferably under magnification, PRIOR TO removing any protective wrapping, if you are dissatisfied with any item for any reason, you may return the goods to us.
– Remember, only those goods in as-delivered condition, with all protective wrapping and external packaging intact and in unblemished condition are eligible for return. Removal of a part of or all of the plastic protective wrapping will be considered the customer’s unconditional acceptance of their quality.
– Any items not returned in as-delivered condition will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 20% or more, depending on condition and determined at the sole discretion of the company.
– Do not return any item without first contacting us to arrange for a return authorization. All returns must be done according to our guidelines, using the address we provide, NOT the return address on the order shipment.
– We may ask for detailed pictures and/or video showing the defect you may have found.
– Our returns policy covers only quality issues. For mechanical malfunctions please see our warranty information, regardless of whether the product is in as-delivered condition or not.
– Customers who ignore or fail to follow return shipping instructions assume all risk for lost shipments.
Refund or Replacement?
– If a customer finds some imperfection which is outside our quality standards, the item may be returned for replacement, or refund, at the customer’s preference, as long as it is still in as-delivered condition.
– If a customer’s complaint is regarding something within our quality control standards, the item may only be returned for a refund, and not a replacement, as long as it is still in as-delivered condition.
– If the defect is outside of our quality control standards, the item may only be returned for a replacement, and not a refund, as long as it is still in as-delivered condition.
– Returns for refund or replacement must be inspected prior to a refund being issued or replacement shipped, and may not be sent directly back to our order fulfillment center. Returning items to our fulfillment center will delay a refund, and incur additional fees, which will be netted from refunds.
– We do not pay return shipping costs on items returned for refund, these returns will be at the customer’s shipping expense.
– We pay return shipping costs on items returned for replacement.
When is a defect an actual defect?
– Determination of what is or is not a defect is at our sole discretion.
– Our watches are shipped within high quality watch boxes, which may show signs of shipping and handling. As such, blemishes on the watch box are neither covered under the returns policy, nor the warranty.
– During manufacturing each component undergoes multiple quality checks before being hand finished and assembled. After assembly each watch undergoes multiple quality checks before it is deemed satisfactory for sale. During this whole process we separate defective components and mis-assembled watches from those that fall within our acceptable range.
– Acceptable range includes minute but unavoidable variations arising from manufacturing processes, assembly tolerances, and the human factor.
– Because we are watch lovers too, we ask ourselves if we are comfortable with putting out a product that will become a mark of our quality, directly impact our business, and affect the faith our customers show in us. If at all we are not comfortable then that particular product fails our rigorous quality check.