Where will my order ship from?
– All orders placed through our site ship from Switzerland.
When will my order ship?
– All Orders of in-stock items will typically ship within 1 or 2 business days, and you will receive a notification with tracking information within 24 hours of your order being shipped.
– Please see target delivery dates for pre-ordered items, and watch for our production update emails as we near those dates.
– Orders which include both in-stock and pre-ordered items will not be shipped until all items become available. If you would like in-stock items to ship separately, please contact us to request it. Additional shipping charges may be due.
– If you have not received a shipping notification for in-stock items within 3 business days, please contact us to inquire about your order status.
What shipping service are available?
– We use DHL and Fedex for our shipping requirement.
How much does shipping cost?
– We charge a flat $25 shipping fee on all orders.
How long does shipping take?
– Orders within the EU should typically be delivered within 2-5 business days of being shipped, possibly longer due to seasonal and government holidays, and in some cases may be delivered before tracking info is available, depending on proximity to where we ship from, and seasonal shipping volume.
– Orders shipped outside the EU may take longer, depending on the service chosen at checkout, and customs clearance in the destination country.
– If your order does not arrive within 2 weeks of its expected date, please contact us.
Can you mark the order as a gift, or declare a lower value on customs forms?
– We cannot falsify customs documents by marking orders as gifts. However, because some of our sales are pre-orders, we provide our order fulfillment partners with the lowest pre-order price for all items, which will also be the declared value on customs forms.
I am located in XYZ country, will you ship to me?
– We’ll ship just about everywhere, within reason. We reserve the right not to ship to any country known for high rates of online and credit fraud, terrorism, corruption and human rights violations.
– Orders we receive but cannot ship will be refunded.
I think my package was stolen/lost
– All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance, but not for full retail value.
– We reserve the right to refund rather than replace an order, and will typically require a reasonable waiting period before considering a shipment as lost in transit, based on location and time of year. We require a signature for delivery.
– Security and accessibility of a delivery location are customers’ responsibility.
– We cannot be held liable for packages which are stolen after being marked as delivered, or packages lost by couriers after attempting to make delivery, or being unable to gain access to your delivery location.
– If you believe your order has been lost or stolen after delivery was made or attempted, please contact your local DHL or FedEx office with your tracking number.
– If your order was never delivered, please contact us so we can initiate a lost package claim.
– Filing and recovering a lost package claim can take some time, and may require a digitally-signed affidavit from customers, stating that a package was not received, before we can issue a refund. Lost package claims may be investigated by carriers, and fraudulent claims may be prosecuted.