GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
General Warranty Information
– All IRIDIUM watches are warrantied against mechanical malfunction arising from parts failure or assembly errors for one (1) year from the date of delivery. See below for a full description of warranty terms.
– The limited warranty covers all mechanical malfunctions of the movement and operating problems stemming from incorrect assembly or parts failure.
How can I initiate a warranty claim?
– We include dated warranty cards with our watches only for your reference. We rely on our order sale/shipping records to determine warranty expiration dates. All we need from you to initiate a warranty claim is the original purchaser’s name or order number or warranty card number, provided the watch is still under warranty.
– If your watch requires repair due to mechanical malfunction within one (1) year of delivery, please contact us. We reserve the right to ask for photographs or video demonstrating the malfunction or error, and the right to do troubleshooting prior to arranging for repair.
When is my warranty void?
– Incidence of defects in new watches, especially ones that have been rigorously checked before shipping, which covers ALL Iridium watches, is very low and your watch should not require service or repair within the warranty period.
– Any unauthorised disassembly of your watch will void the warranty. Please do not attempt to repair your watch without first contacting us.
– Case parts damaged in the process of attempting a repair cannot be replaced.
– Attempts at modifying the watch in any way will void the warranty.
What to do if your warranty has expired?
– Contact your local watchmaker.
– We do not maintain a stock of spare parts beyond the warranty time frame.
What is not covered by the warranty?
– The warranty does not cover quality issues raised by customers after an item’s condition has been altered. Quality concerns are addressed by our returns policy.
– The warranty does not cover wear and tear damage caused by normal use, abuse or neglect, including but not limited to exterior marks on case or bezel, shattered crystals, worn out straps, broken buckles, broken spring bars, and loose bracelet screws.
– The warranty does not cover unauthorized repairs by third parties.
– The warranty does not cover improper use, including but not limited to damage to the date-change mechanism caused by improper date-setting, improper method for sizing the bracelet, or crown damage caused by cross-threading or over-tightening a screw-down crown.
– The warranty does not cover routine service or maintenance which may be required within the warranty period, including but not limited to demagnetization, or adjustments for accuracy resulting from the watch suffering an impact which affects the balance. Please review the Operations & Maintenance page for more information related to proper use, operation and maintenance.
– The warranty does not cover acceptable variations or microscopic imperfections which fall within our QC standards due to manufacturing tolerances, limits of manufacturing, necessary clearances, and human fallibility. Please see our returns policy for more information.